General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Full Time Employee
General Dynamics is actively seeking an Engineer to work at the DC3 Crime Labs in Linthicum MD. We are honored to be a mission partner with the Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3) - home to the world's largest accredited digital forensics lab.
The candidate will be primarily focused on writing and executing test plans, procedures, test cases for end to end verification and validation of trusted ITC (information technology, and communication) systems (including all V-V methods: testing, demonstration, analysis, inspection). The ideal candidate is an experienced Test Engineer. The candidate must be a detail-oriented, highly motivated individual, and able to work independently or as part of a team.
1. Experience as a Test Engineer in test engineering of modern software systems.
2. Proficient in the implementation of test strategies, plans, procedures, and reports.
3. Some requirements analysis experience and trained or have experience in the testing of systems at the component, integration, system, and end-to-end levels.
4. Experience in code unit testing, integration testing, use case and operational scenario based testing
5. Experience in writing test cases and writing discrepancy reports.
6. Understanding of the full system lifecycle.
7. Excellent customer service and communication skills as well as the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
8. Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communications skills that enable the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
1. 1 year of professional experience with a related Master's degree
2. Proficient in creating tests based on use cases.
3. Experience with test automation, test scripts, regression testing.
4. Knowledge of DoD and industry test and analysis methodologies and best practices
5. Tamiliarity with STIX XML schema/cyber security threat profiles and TAXII
6. Software knowledge to include web services/SaaS, PaaS, IaaS; SOA, ESB, applications, programming languages and methods (API, storefront/web services, PHP, Python, PostgreSQL (API for publish, subscribe, query, results, authentication, authorization)
7. Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills; the ability to apply statistics and analysis methodologies for data sets; and an ability to synthesize analysis results into documentation and presentations
8. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
9. 8-10 years of related software development experience.
10. Must have a minimum of a Secret security clearance; TS/SCI is preferred
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To apply for this job, contact: