Full Time Employee
Midlevel JAVA Developer (Job Number:422357)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Midlevel JAVA Developer. This position is contingent upon contract award and located in Mechanicsburg, PA.
The Midlevel Java Developer will develop block diagrams and logic flow charts. Will be responsible for translating detailed technical specifications into computer software. Tests, debugs, and refines the computer software to produce the required product. The Developer will prepare both program-level and user-level documentation. Will enhance software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency.
- Requires competence in analyzing functional business applications and design specifications for functional activities.
- Possesses knowledge of computer equipment and the ability to develop complex software to satisfy design objectives.
- Requires competence in business applications design, development testing, and database management.
- Knowledge of Java, .net, C/++/Visual Basic/SQL Server highly desirable.
- Two to Four years of technical experience as an applications programmer on computer and database management systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Math, Business or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- An additional 2 years of Java or equivalent development experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 3, 2016, 3:30:07 PM
Primary Location: United States-PA-HARRISBURG
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: NACI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: