Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Information Security Assessor to join our team in Washington, DC to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The Information Security Assessor will be a key team member of a security assessment team that will conduct monthly on-site IT security assessments for a federal government client. Responsibilities include:
• Conducting interviews with key client stakeholders to evaluate the current information security practices
• Evaluate management, operational, and technical security policies and procedures
• Reviewing security policy and procedural documentation
• Reviewing network architecture diagrams and evaluating network access controls
• Reviewing system configuration data to identify security weaknesses
• Developing recommendations for security issues and vulnerabilities identified during assessments
• Communicating results to clients ranging from technical staff to executive management
• Developing tools to increase the level of automation for security assessment and reporting methodologies
• Provide ongoing subject matter expert support for clients
• Conduct approximately 12-18 assessments each year across the United States
• 25% travel involved
• Must possess 6 years related IT Security experience. Experience must include analyzing security controls and developing solutions to security problems
• Must possess one of the following certifications: CISSP, CEH, CAP, or Security+ (If you do not hold the CISSP certification you must be willing to obtain it within 6 months of hire)
• Excellent communications and oral presentation skills
• Experience performing security assessments and compliance assessments with NIST, PCI DSS, ISO 27001/27002, or other security control frameworks
• Experience conducting interviews with client teams ranging from technical IT staff to senior executives
• Experience performing assessments of information security policies and procedures
• Experience evaluating the following IT security disciplines: continuity planning, contingency planning, disaster recovery planning, incident response, personnel security, access management, security awareness training
Strong verbal and written communication skills are highly preferred. It is highly desired that candidates possess strong interpersonal skills.
Candidates must be fluent in the English language.
Candidates may be asked to provide a writing sample.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Must be clearable.
To apply for this job, contact: