Sears Holdings Corporation (http://jobs.sears.com/vet/learnmore_military.html)
Part Time Employee
The FCS increases Financial Services results through personal selling efforts and by taking a leadership role to improve application acquisition in all areas of the store. This role plays a key leadership role in assisting in the training and observation/coaching of associates in acquisition of credit applications, improved credit share and additional Lease sales. FCS also creates awareness of promotions, process changes/updates, for all financial Service products. Maintains, with store leadership, the responsibility for Financial Service’s signing placement and understanding of offer throughout the store and at key entrances.
• Enhancing the in-store Member experience related to Financial Service to ensure that the ned result is always a "WOW" Member experience. Providing heightened awareness of preapproval lease amounts that are provided at the point of sales and how associates should present this buying opportunity to Members.
• Leads by example to consult with Members regarding Financial options by spending the majority of the time selling and educating associates on Financial Service products, features/benefits, selling and application acquisition techniques. Models the right behaviors in the selling process and takes ownership for understanding Member's needs to recommend the right financial product and total solution every time, while meeting minimum performance expectations.
• Enhances the Member experience, and assists with Member concerns. Sells to and educates Members on Financial Services products. Creating heightened awareness of drive time promotions with consultative selling associates by training them on how to present Financial Service products within the sales process to clearly show the benefit of buying from Sears vs. the competition.
• Assists Store Leadership by providing information and training to associates on Financial Service products’ features and benefits, to generate incremental Application acquisition and Credit Share. Acts as a key resource for associates and managers, advising on Financial Service product updates, promotional events, and upcoming transitions. The FCS also educates associates on Financial Services promotions specific to their areas of responsibility.
• Drives Financial Service Member satisfaction by training and role playing with associates on the use of Sales tools and additional resources such as the Member Services Organization. Increases awareness and educating associates on how to assist customers in store who are looking for assistance resolving issues related to existing orders such as billing or delivery. Provides information to all selling associates on Financial Services by utilizing the reference site and store pebble group
• Assists store leadership with sales observations. Owns compliance by being responsible for daily training. Provides on-the-spot observations and feedback to sales associates to ensure they understand the expected behaviors and display them in interactions with members as related to Financial Services. Conducts role-plays on product features and benefits, proper selling techniques, use of sales tools, closing the sale materials, and reviewing delivery expectations. Assists with conducting sales meetings as needed within the Financial Services business.
To apply for this job, contact: