Full Time Employee
Infrastructure Operations Lead (Job Number:422402)
- Mission Computing Infrastructure Team The Mission Computing infrastructure team enables mission success by delivering tailored computing services and exceptional customer service to our customer’s members of the workforce who utilize MCS resources.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and the ability to effectively collaborate with other IT professionals outside of the work center are required.
- Bachelors degree or an additional 4 years of equivalent experience.
- 7-10 years of IT experience, 5 years in similiar role.
- The MCS infrastructure operations lead will provide project management and technical oversite of several teams providing IT system administration services.
- Must understand the technical domain and dependencies to be able to assist others in accomplishing their operational tasks.
- Provide technical and operational escalation point and provide act as an intermediary to management.
- Previous IT operations experience in an IT service organization Desktop and server support for Windows, Linux and Macintosh IT Service Management
- Successful experience leading projects.
- Ability to obtain DOE Q clearance.
- VMWare experience
- ITIL Intermediate
- PMP Certification
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 5, 2016, 1:59:41 PM
Primary Location: United States-NM-ALBUQUERQUE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: DOE Q
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: