Full Time Employee
Panama City Beach
DJC2 System Administrator (Job Number:422372)
Systems Administrator/IA Specialist needed to support the Deployable Joint Command and Control (DJC2) System Program Software Support Activity (SSA). DJC2 is a "system of systems' consisting of hardware, software applications, databases, networks and communications support systems. It has interfaces to US National, Allied, Coalition (multinational), and Joint organizations as well as reach back support systems and sources of information, procedures, and personnel. The program employs a spiral development process in order to take advantage of technology upgrades and evolving non-developmental military and commercially available equipment.
Responsibilities may include:
- Reviewing and updating patches for the DJC2 family of systems during the monthly patch cycle, to include the creation, modification and updates of patch documents and software updates/upgrades related to the core system.
- Preparing patch automation scripts to improve functionality.
- Continuing development of new functionality for VM tools utility.
- Completing troubleshooting of various patch-related issues.
- Assisting in preparing/installing/testing patch media for release.
- Preparing Technical Documentation, to include specifications and descriptions for new patch cycles.
- Ensuring compliance with all DoD information system, IA policies, and procedures.
- Running monthly ACAS scans.
- Downloading and applying HBSS Antivirus updates, ClamAV updates, and Microsoft updates.
- Using Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and National Security Administration (NSA) Guides standards for DOD IA and IA-enabled devices/systems.
- Configuring the Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) on vCloud for Microsoft updates and Solarwinds.
- Generating user procedures for WSUS and Solarwinds.
- Providing subject matter support for VSE.
- Maintaining Department of Defense Cyber Security Workforce (CSWF) credentials in accordance with DoD 8570.01 and SECNAV M-5239.2.
• Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
• Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: Secret
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience
Requirements: Secret Clearance, Security +, VMWare
Desired: Unix, Network +, Linux +, MCSA, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 5, 2016, 7:57:57 AM
Primary Location: United States-FL-PANAMA CITY BEACH
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: