Full Time Employee
Program Control Analyst (Job Number:422393)
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) is seeking a Program Controller in our San Diego, CA office.
The Program Controller is responsible for the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting. Responsibilities include significant interface with project managers, senior technical staff, as well as other functional organizations including contracts, finance, accounts receivable, procurement, subcontract management, etc. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Reports detailed information, analyzes financial data in support of project cost/schedule status and presents briefings to SAIC managers and customers as required.
- Establishes Work Breakdown Structures (WBSs) and related dictionaries, Basis of Estimates (BOEs), detailed Budgets.
- Develop and maintain estimate at completions, meet deadlines for submissions and provide ongoing status.
- Analyze and reconcile cash flow, profitability, invoicing, Unbillables, costs on hold, subcontracts invoice and prepare commitment/accrual to validate current project status.
- Ensure revenue is recorded according to the EAC and provide accurate data for inclusion in quarterly forecast plans.
- Ensures adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Sarbanes-Oxley and all corporate policies and procedures as they relate to contract performance and financials.
- Participates in project projections, analysis of requirements, and input to cost and management volumes.
- Works independently while contributing to the team through statistical reporting, analyzing, estimating and auditing. Prepares written and verbal reports to management regarding cost schedule variances.
(It should be understood that this is not intended to be a detailed description of any individual employee's job content. Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee.)
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Program Management or Business Administration with emphasis in Finance, Accounting or a related discipline is required and 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
REQUIRED SKILLS: Candidates must possess a strong background working with multiple contract types: FFP, FPI, FPLOE, T&M, CPAF, CPFF, and hybrid contracts. This position requires a working knowledge of DoD Contracting, the Program Control field, Cost Point and the ability to complete assignments of moderate complexity on time within a fast paced environment and the ability to learn new processes and tools. Must be analytical, possess excellent communication and presentation skills and have the ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Requires mastery of basic MS Office Software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Prefer working knowledge of Cost Point and Project Management software (e.g., Microsoft Project, COBRA) skills.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 5, 2016, 8:41:21 AM
Primary Location: United States-CA-SAN DIEGO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: