Tatitlek Corporation (http://www.tatitlek.com/)
Full Time Employee
Job specifications are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees. Specifications are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Maintains and publishes Mob/Demob trackers of all units mobilizing and demobilizing through NFH
- Processes and verifies Joint Assessment sheets provided by the Mob Planner
- Monitors DAMPS-U for published, amendment, and revoked Mob/Demob orders, and verifies published orders by querying DAMPS-U by UIC weekly.
- Produces MSE G3 current and future bar charts
- Monitors school applications
- Maintains and publishes Mobilization sitrep/BOG daily
- Review and process M-SURE charts
- Process for approval home station funding requests
- Reservation requests
- Maintain NFH Hours of Operations spreadsheets
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Security Clearance
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Must be able to type 40 wpm
- Associates degree preferred
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Ability to follow oral or written instructions in English
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to maintain post driving privileges
- Prior work with military/government preferred
- Must be able to obtain/maintain Common Access Card
- Must be able to prioritize work, complete multiple tasks, and work under deadlines
- Familiarity with military acronyms and terminology preferred
- Ability to read, write and understand English
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to sit for long periods of time, stoop down and lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a regular basis. Must possess: visual acuity to review written documentation; ability to hear and understand speech at normal room levels and on the telephone; and the manual dexterity to operate computer.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job is performed indoors. The noise level in the work environment may vary from moderate to high depending on location.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFYING FACTORS: Reliable transportation to/from work a necessity and must be able to obtain access to military installations. As a condition of employment, must have acceptable background check results and pass a pre-employment drug screening. This position may be subject to random drug and/or alcohol testing on an unannounced basis.
The Tatitlek Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veterans status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other status protected by law
To apply for this job, contact: