Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Technical Writer to join our team in Chantilly, VA to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Research, write and edit process and technical documents such as SOPs, SSP's, operator handbooks and relevant technical manuals to ensure information is clear, concise, and compliant with established customer requirements
• Work with network monitors, engineers, and subject matter experts to understand, identify and map operational processes suggesting applicable improvements
• Provide centralized documentation support and review using various process mapping and problem solving methods; implement Quality Assurance process
• Gather technical process information, prepare and draft SOPs and other technical documents; work with technical teams to obtain in-depth knowledge and understanding of the subject matter and the documentation requirements.
• Engage in technical meetings, obtain information from technical experts, and write high quality, technically sound documents based on information that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for the intended audience.
• Review technical content developed by engineers- evaluate and edit documents for completeness and accuracy and modify documents into simpler language that is easy for a non-technical reader to understand.
Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related technical field and five to seven years of related (technical writing/editing) experience.
TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
To apply for this job, contact: