Full Time Employee Contractor
• Project Coordinator is responsible for the project management of a program that integrates, delivers, and installs the information technology systems.
• Responsibilities include ensuring that travelers have their necessary Visa’s as well as their travel itineraries and accommodations, oversee installations, design site surveys and training sessions.
• Additionally, the Project Coordinator will communicate directly with government representatives regarding scheduling, as well as to address pre-installation and post-installation matters on a daily basis.
• Coordinates and supervises specific non-technical task or function. Ensures all activities are carried out in accordance with project commitments or specific objectives.
• Typically supervises between 2 and 10 employees Responsible for day-to-day coordination and administration of tasks by ensuring quality and productivity standards are maintained while meeting client schedules.
• Coordinates with other contract and subcontract personnel to ensure work moves smoothly from one functional area to another.
• Works with project manager and/or client to prepare work schedules and man-hour estimates.
• Ensures proper training of subordinates.
• Maintains record of changes in instructions and ensures all team members are informed of changes.
• Assigns and reviews subordinates performance.
• Prepares performance evaluations.
• Ensures completion of administrative reporting, e.g., timecards, daily statistics, logs, and task narratives.
• Responds to client requests and questions.
• Assists with writing manuals and other documents.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• 2-4 years of Project coordination experience
• Experience with MS Project
• Experience creating and maintaining schedules
• Understanding of international travel requirements
• PMP a plus
Clearance: Ability to obtain/maintain Secret clearance.
To apply for this job, contact: