Full Time Employee Contractor
• Function as a technical Team Lead assigned to configure and install MS Windows and Exchange server using remote desktop protocol.
• Perform setup, configuration, and troubleshooting of MS Exchange servers, NetApp storage, Windows 7 workstations, Windows servers/advanced servers, CISCO switches and routers, and various other types of peripheral equipment and software.
• Continue to improve their technical expertise through the identification of new processes and technical alternatives to resolve problems and/or general improvements.
• Must interface and communicate efficiently and effectively with customers and other team members.
• Must be able to perform integrations, configurations, and maintenance of software and hardware assets in a large multi-protocol environment.
• Additionally, may be required to install and terminate CAT-5/6 and fiber-optic cabling.
• Also may be required to install other supporting communications/LAN equipment and infrastructure.
• Train IT personnel in all associated hardware and software and provide them with systems documentation.
• Additionally, individual may be asked to provide technical solutions for other routine to complex network installations as required.
• Duties include onsite classroom set-up/breakdown, documentation/curriculum development and revision.
• Weekend and after hours work may be required. Also will provide training onsite to IT staff following the install.
• MCSE qualified a definite plus, working knowledge of VMware servers also a plus.
• Active Directory knowledge and experience is a must.
• A thorough understanding of Active Directory, Domain and Exchange servers, DHCP, DNS, switches, routers, and other types of peripherals.
• Able to travel up to 65% of the year but very limited to no travel for the first 6 months.
• Experience with VMware, NetApp, CommVault Simpana/SnapProtect a plus.
• Prior training/public speaking experience preferred, ability to teach to diverse audience with varying degrees of technical experience.
Clearance: Ability to obtain/maintain Secret clearance.
To apply for this job, contact: