Full Time Employee Contractor
• Perform deployment, installation, training, and support of new Windows based computer systems.
• Assist with the design of, installation and support of server hardware.
• Coordinates with Warehouse Manager for inventory, hardware orders, equipment movement, and shipping needs.
• Teaches IT personnel by conducting formal classroom courses, workshops, and seminars.
• Lead/instruct training Information Technology classes comprised of 3-8 individuals in a classroom setting.
• Preparation involves the maintenance of training environment, development of course content and training materials, and interfacing with senior technical staff.
• Conducts the research necessary to develop and revise training courses and prepares appropriate training catalogs.
• Assists in preparing instructor materials (course outline, background materials, and training aids) to be used by all trainers.
• Assists in preparing of student materials (course manuals, workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, and course critique forms) to be used during instructor lead training.
• Designs surveys to assess individual skill levels before and after training sessions - the results of which will be used to adapt or enhance training approach.
• Trainers will also create reports and conduct presentations on training program impact on individuals and/or organizations (overseas sites).
• Evaluates and validates network and system designs and provide feedback and results to program management for improvement.
• Creates video, audio, or computer-based resources to enhance learning.
• 2+ years of Active Directory experience.
• Must have a thorough understanding of Active Directory, Domain and Exchange servers, DHCP, DNS, switches, routers, and other types of peripherals.
• 2-4 years’ experience working in several of the following environments: Virtual Administration, Storage Administration, and/or Systems Administration.
• Must perform setup, configuration, and troubleshooting of Windows XP workstations, Windows 2000/2003 servers/advanced servers, CISCO switches and routers, and various other types of peripheral equipment and software.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Significant experience working in Windows OS and server configuration
• Mobile trainers are responsible for the development and the standardization of installation and implementation approaches to ensure repeatable customizations of hardware and software systems.
• Strive to continuously improve their technical expertise through the identification of new processes and technical alternatives to resolve problems and/or general improvements.
• Must interface and communicate efficiently and effectively with customers and other team members.
• Must be able to perform integrations, configurations, and maintenance of software and hardware assets in a large multi-protocol environment in order to affectively train others.
• May be required to install and terminate CAT-5/6 and fiber-optic cabling.
• May be required to install other supporting communications/LAN equipment and infrastructure.
• Train IT personnel in all associated hardware and software and provide them with systems documentation.
• MCSE qualifications are a definite plus.
• MCT, MCLC or equivalent certification.
Travel: Must be able to travel up to 75% of the year.
Clearance: Ability to obtain/maintain Secret clearance.
To apply for this job, contact: