Full Time Employee Contractor
• Lead/instruct training Information Technology classes comprised of 3-8 individuals in a classroom setting.
• Maintain training environment, develop course content and training materials, and interface with senior technical staff.
• Conduct the research necessary to develop and revise training courses and prepares appropriate training catalogs.
• Assist in preparing instructor materials (course outline, background materials, and training aids) to be used by all trainers.
• Assist in preparing of student materials (course manuals, workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, and course critique forms) to be used during instructor lead training.
• Teach IT personnel by conducting formal classroom courses, workshops, and seminars.
• Design surveys to assess individual skill levels before and after training sessions - the results of which will be used to adapt or enhance training approach.
• Create reports and conduct presentations on training program impact on individuals and/or organizations.
• Evaluate and validate network and system designs and provide feedback and results to program manager for improvement.
• Create video, audio, or computer-based resources to enhance learning.
• Strive to continuously improve their and their team’s technical expertise through the identification of new processes and technical alternatives to resolve problems and/or general improvements.
• Must interface and communicate efficiently and effectively with customers and other team members.
• Must be able to perform integrations, configurations, and maintenance of software and hardware assets in a large multi-protocol environment in order to affectively train others.
• Train IT personnel in all associated hardware and software and provide them with systems documentation.
• MCSE qualifications are a definite plus.
• MCT, MCLCC or equivalent certification.
Travel: Must be able to travel up to 75% of the year.
Clearance: Ability to obtain/maintain Secret clearance.
To apply for this job, contact: