Full Time Employee Contractor
The System Administrator is accountable for representing ManTech in a customer facing delivery role, interfacing with both internal and external customers. System Administrator is responsible to support present and future of the customer legacy server network.
• Perform Windows system administrative support to include performing backups, installing software, monitoring system and network activity, and assisting users on a daily basis
• Maintain and troubleshoot Windows servers
• Daily Checks on hardware and software
• Identify required spare parts, perform contractor’s procedures for dispatching spare parts/field service personnel, and provide technical assistance to responding field service personnel
• Monitoring the status of the production servers
• Work on resolving issues as well as tracking and reporting of efforts
• Provide support for the applications to assist with customer issues and to monitor system performance and integrity
• Updating or upgrading Software
• Diagnosing errors (Event viewer, researching errors, troubleshooting skills)
• Documentation the support procedure, change request etc.
• Perform all Hardware Maintenance Technician duties and have ability to operate the automated diagnostics systems and to interpret diagnostics findings.
• Plans, executes and provides recommendations for preventative maintenance as approved by government personnel.
• Capable of providing recommendations on spares, spares program, planning and tracking operational spares.
• 4-6 Experience with Windows Server, end user support, and hardware repair
• Experience of Networking topology such as LAN & WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, and Active Directory
• Experience with User administration and AD policies
• Ability to recommend system upgrades and enhancements for increased performance and capacity does capacity planning to meet business growth.
• Knowledge of software upgrades procedures
• Ability to coordinate, orchestrate, and communicate effectively with other technologists and business partners to maintain high service levels in a demanding environment
• Strong analytical, diagnostic, problem solving and communication skills
Clearance: Ability to obtain/maintain Secret clearance.
To apply for this job, contact: