Full Time Employee Contractor
Responsible for the coordination and supervision of a specific technical task or function. Ensures all activities are carried out in accordance with project commitments or specific objectives. Typically supervises more than 30 employees. Responsible for day-to-day coordination and administration of tasks by ensuring quality and productivity standards are maintained while meeting client schedules. Coordinates with other contract and subcontract personnel to ensure work moves smoothly from one functional area to another. Works with project manager and/or client to prepare work schedules and man-hour estimates. Ensures proper training of subordinates. Maintains record of changes in instructions and ensures all team members are informed of changes. Assigns and reviews subordinates’ performance. Prepares performance evaluations. Ensures completion of administrative reporting, e.g., timecards, daily statistics, logs, and task narratives. Responds to client requests and questions. Assists with writing manuals and other documentation. Responsible for status and task management reports for area of responsibility. Sets up and manages project facilities as dictated by workload requirements.
· 15+ years of maintenance experience
· 8+ Years Management Experience with Associate’s Degree or Two Years of Military or Technical Training)
· Proven maintenance, repair and technical experience and background in industrial manufacturing, commercial maintenance or military operations or maintenance.
· Manages multiple and diverse maintenance sites.
· Proven communicator in verbal and written disciplines.
· Mechanical and electronic troubleshooting knowledge to diagnose, align, and repair failed and damaged systems.
· Ability to provide formal, over-the-shoulder, and on-the-spot training to contractor and unit personnel.
· Act as a retrograde lead who assists the customer coordinate the retrograde of gear equipment as the customer consolidates Forward Operating Bases (FOBs), begins to change the mission from combat to training & support, and works through the process of removing the majority of the force from theater.
· Assist Government with their retrograde plan.
· Coordinate with theater managers and PMs to ensure the implementation of the retrograde plan.
· Travel frequently within AOR to ensure the proper retrograde preparations and execution per plan
Security Requirements: Secret Security Clearance
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information**
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or accesshttp://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.
To apply for this job, contact: