ConAgra Foods (www.conagrafoodscareers.com/)
Full Time Employee
Build your career at ConAgra Foods. At ConAgra Foods, we make great food — everyday food — in extraordinary ways, which is why we’re creating meaningful career opportunities for the best and the brightest. Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced professional, ConAgra Foods provides extraordinary job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, fast-paced workplace.
The Sensory Insights Intern will collaborate with and function as a part of the Sensory Insights team to support and/or lead appropriate testing including the design, coordination, execution, analysis and reporting phases of sensory projects.
1. Assist with the design and implementation of discrimination and consumer testing.
2. Assist with tracking, maintenance and enhancement of consumer database.
3. Support the development of protocols for Sensory method development.
4. Support a Sensory Scientist in the day-to-day testing requirements
5. Work on independent projects per the needs of the group.
Knowledge, Experience, and Education:
• Food Science, Sensory Science or Consumer Science curriculum
• Candidates should possess basic statistics and sensory science knowledge
• Third or fourth year undergraduate student or Graduate student
• Exposure to contemporary business and technical challenges
• Directed by professionals with extensive industry experience
• Chance to personally drive projects, based on individual’s skill and interest level
Internships will be for a 11-week period from May through August, 2017.
ConAgra Foods, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.Research and Development
To apply for this job, contact: