Full Time Employee Contractor
Provides research, technical, and administrative support of foreign disclosure and transfer initiatives and issues. Assists with development and Navy development and coordination of draft Technology Transfer and Secuerity Asisstance Review Board (TTSARB) decisions addressing releasability issues for the Department of Navy (DoN) systems/technologies
• Provides research, technical, analytical and administrative support of foreign disclosure and technology transfer initiatives and issues to the Director and Deputy Director, Navy International Programs Office (Navy IPO), Disclosure Policy Division (IPO-01D).
• Assists Director, Deputy Director, and Team Leads in researching documents, databases, and directives in the development of disclosure documentation addressing releasability issues for the sevices, interagency community, and industry.
• Assists in the drafting and submission of policy documentation for customer review and obtaining an established policy position.
• Provides drafts and inputs for point papers and correspondence for Director, Deputy Director, and Team Leads.
• Assists in formulating Navy IPO tech transfer decisions and foreign disclosure determinations.
Assits in receipt, staffing and/or coordination of disclosure policy documents to include scheduling meetings, copying, scanning, package development, staffing, and updating internal databases.
• Bachelor's Degree
• SECRET level clearance
• Excellent communications ability, both written and oral
• Ability to communicate timely and effectively with a wide range of constituencies (both in government and in private sector)
• Time management/organizational
• Analytical ability - read, condense into most pertinent aspects, and provide clear, concise recommendations
Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office Suite products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
• Familiarity with DoN organization
• Technical writing skills
Some familiarity with military weapons/technical systems and/or International Traffic in Arms Regulations helpful but not mandatory
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.
To apply for this job, contact: