Full Time Employee
Psychology Research Analyst (Job Number:422423)
SAIC is seeking a Psychology Research Analyst with demonstrated subject matter expertise in social and behavioral sciences. Candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills and experience with the researching and analysis within the Intelligence Community to solve business and/or intelligence problems.
- Create and carry out empirical research designs to answer questions related to personnel security, counterintelligence, and other areas of customer interest.
- Write research reports and create briefings that accurately describe research methodology, analysis, and results.
- Create survey questions and conduct interviews with a wide variety of components with IC agencies to elicit information in areas of customer interest.
- Attend working groups to record issues and recommend solutions relative to research topics and implementation issues.
- Attend conferences and presentations, as deemed necessary by the program manager and approved by the CO, in furtherance of planned or existing research efforts.
- Provide technical assessments, strategy, and execution recommendations for topics of customer interest.
Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate degree (preferably a PhD) in a social or behavioral science such as psychology, sociology, and/or anthropology and twelve (12) years or more of related experience.
- Demonstrated ability (minimum five (5) years education/experience) in conducting empirical research including research design, data collection, data analysis, and interpretation of results.
- Experience in a wide variety of research methodologies including case studies, surveys, archival research, content analysis, and experimental research.
- Demonstrated ability in using both qualitative and quantitative research techniques to help solve business and/or intelligence problems.
- Demonstrated ability to extract data contained in large databases and analyze that data to derive meaningful information using statistical software such as the Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS) or the Statistical Analysis System (SAS).
- Familiarity with the IC and its components, as well as its missions, disciplines, capabilities, and interrelationships.
- Background in personnel security and knowledge of related Executive Orders and policies.
- Experience as a background investigator or adjudicator
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 7, 2016, 5:56:44 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-BETHESDA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: