Full Time Employee
Service Desk Agent (Job Number:422440)
SAIC is hiring immediately for a Service Desk role in Broomfield, CO.
- The PBGC Service Desk agent is the first line of contact with the PBGC customer base.
- As such the agent is responsible for the creation of Interactions and Incidents.
- The Service Desk Agent will provide basic technical and process assistance over the Phone and via Email.
- The Service Desk Agent is expected to provide friendly, courteous support of all PBGC employees and contractors.
- The Service Desk Agent will be expected to take part in the development and maintenance of a positive working relationship with all internal departments/organizations/employees and the successful candidate will demonstrate service excellence by providing high quality customer service at all times to all customers and internal staff.
- As an integral point of contact for the Request Fulfillment process, the Service Desk Agent will be expected to assist with the processing of Service Requests as well.
Shifts are M-F; various shifts between 4am-5pm MST.
- Troubleshoot problems and advises on the appropriate action.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, and electronically.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Research questions using available information resources.
- Advise users on appropriate action.
- Follow standard help desk procedures.
- Log all help desk interactions and resolves issues; escalates issues as required.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention to appropriate resource.
- Track and route problems and requests and documents resolutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- AA Degree in related discipline and one year related experience; Or, High School and two (2) years of related experience with relevant certification.
Clearance Requirement: Must be able to obtain Public Trust prior to starting.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 7, 2016, 2:07:59 PM
Primary Location: United States-CO-BROOMFIELD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: