Full Time Employee
Stennis Space Center
Data Center/Facilities Housekeeper (Job Number:422426)
- Facilities Housekeeping at the Stennis Space Center.
- Work Under general supervision, performs various housekeeping duties which may include but are not limited to sweeping & dust moping large areas of data center flooring; mopping floor area, dusting computer equipment.
- Polishing woodwork where needed, fixtures and equipment, cleaning windows.
- Maintain a daily work log of areas that had housekeeping duties performed.
- Escort vendors as needed.
- Maintain premises in a clean and orderly manner.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature where limited judgment is required.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations. Interacts daily with supervisor, peer groups, and customers.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school education or GED.
- U.S Citizenship is required.
- Must be able to obtain a DOD interim Secret Clearance prior to employment, plus ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Basic computer skills (Word processing, email) required
- Knowledge of basic safety procedures and precautions.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 7, 2016, 9:19:55 AM
Primary Location: United States-MS-STENNIS SPACE CENTER
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: