Full Time Employee
Sr. Strategic Communicator (Job Number:422429)
SAIC is currently hiring for a Senior Communications Analyst at the National Counterintelligence and Security Center in Bethesda, MD. As a senior Communication analyst he/she will Gain an understanding of NCSC elements’ plans and needs regarding consistent branding or other communication-related support. For each artifact that follows the Communication Planning Checklist, prepare the evaluation plan, summary of results, and help the NCSC Communication Group communicate successes.
• Track outcome metrics from Communication Group activities, such as those that pertain to implementing the Communication Planning Checklists.
- Support NCSC elements in tracking outcome and output metrics in a manner that allows the Center to have greater visibility into achievement of its influence goals in key mission areas. Note opportunities to improve products and services or course-correct communication with key messages and tactics in specific stakeholder segments.
- Maintain Corporate Calendar will provide NCSC Leadership a comprehensive, easily understood view of NCSC flagship events and products. It will help coordinate strategic communication opportunities and messaging. Calendar inputs are derived from a variety of sources, such as leadership discussions in senior staff meetings, Front Office administrative support notice, NCSC elements, and Weekly Activity Report submissions. Tasks include solicitation of material, formatting, updating, and reporting on calendar highlights on a periodic basis.
- Research candidate speaking engagements for NCSC Executive Leadership (D/NCSC, DD/NCSC, ExDir, and CoS) and NCSC Directorates (ADs and DADs). Link engagements strategically to ongoing NCSC activities and messaging pertaining to the Center’s mission and vision. Enter engagements on the appropriate ODNI and NCSC engagement tracking mechanisms.
• Absolute: Security Clearance - TS/SCI with Poly
• Experience as a writer/editor/strategic communicator in the Intelligence Community or the legislative or executive branches of government.
• Experience providing communications to Executive or Legislative branches of government, and to senior corporate industry leadership.
• Experience in strategic communications for targeted audiences to achieve specific outcomes.
• Survey research targeting stakeholder analysis and customer satisfaction (highly desirable), to include focus group design
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience;
• Masters and four (4) years or more experience;
• PhD and 0 years related experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 7, 2016, 7:11:08 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-BETHESDA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: