Full Time Employee
Training Support Intelligence Analyst Level II (Job Number:422439)
SAIC is seeking a Training Support Intelligence Analyst Level II Level II for our Fort Meade location.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsible for autonomously performing intelligence analysis and HUMINT operations support for the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM).
- Responsible for supporting the drafts of expert assessments across operations priorities on behalf of the INSCOM and their customers related to HUMINT analysis.
- Responsible for managing research on intelligence projects and coordination across a multi-contractor and government team.
- Responsible for instructing and interacting with small groups on data and information requirements.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: TS/SCI with Poly
Required Education and Skills:
Bachelor’s and six (6) years of more of related experience; Master’s and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
- 6+ years knowledge and experience with intelligence operations and in assisting with drafting expert assessments across operations priorities on behalf of the stakeholder, with specialized experience in:
- -Prior collection management experience in any discipline; or
- -Knowledge of HUMINT operations; or
- -Experience writing analytic products following IC directives and guidance
- Five years of experience with working in the intelligence community
- Five years of experience with data analysis in the DoD or IC
- Expert knowledge of Army structure and defense level intelligence operations: intelligence collection, fusion, analysis, production, and dissemination for intelligence databases and products
- Expert knowledge and experience with intelligence automated systems, especially imagery analysis, signals intelligence and exploitation tools and libraries
- Detailed knowledge of DIA, NSA, CIA, DEA, FBI, and Departments of Treasury and State programs and products
- Knowledge of intelligence oversight and security guidelines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Expert capabilities to research, create, develop, and deliver professional briefings, multimedia presentations, and written reports
- -Ability to produce reports incorporating text and graphics to convey complex concepts to senior policy makers
- Experience with assessments, enterprise data integration, governance, and metrics, including the application of metadata management techniques and data modeling and design - Experience with the application of quantitative and qualitative analytic methods, including the design, development, and management of statistical models and enterprise-wide surveys
- Working knowledge to apply state-of-the-art intelligence analysis tools
- Expert ability to manage research and coordination for projects
- Expert ability to instruct and interact with small groups on data and information requirements and coordination tasks
- Specialized training from any intelligence collection and analysis school or certification
Additional Required Experience
- Detailed knowledge of U.S. Army HUMINT tradecraft and operations, - Detailed knowledge of U.S. Army training cycle and planning processes, - Five years of experience in developing training curriculum, - Expert in use of Microsoft Office, -
Graduate of Field Trade Craft Course (FTC).
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 7, 2016, 1:36:33 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI CI Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: