Full Time Employee
Node.js Software Engineer (Job Number:422486)
SAIC has an immediate opening for a Node.js Software Engineer to develop software solutions to meet customer requirements through team and individual efforts located on customer site at the Redstone Arsenal.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Candidate will provide software development support to an existing product that uses new and emerging technology such as Node.js and the Google Chrome V8 engine.
· Candidate will provide software maintenance and test support for the sustainment phase of the SPTK program. This involves analyzing and correcting software problems.
· Candidate will be expected to analyze, understand, build, and modify databases, both SQL based and non-SQL such as MOBGO DB.
· Candidate will be required to document and present design information and participate in design reviews for assigned software fixes. Design documentation must detail fix implementation and unit/regression testing strategy.
· Candidate will be expected to develop and test software fixes in a lab environment with operationally representative testbeds.
· Candidate will be expected to update system level design documents associated with software fixes.
. Candidate must be willing to travel and be able to professionally interact with the end user to train them and work with them to meet new requirements and needs.
Education and Experience:
Prefer experience producing web-based dynamic data using 3D web-based globes and maps such as Google Earth, ESRI products, and/or Cesium.
Working knowledge of C/C++ is also desired.
Must currently possess a Secret security clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 10, 2016, 7:34:29 AM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: