Full Time Employee
Microsoft SharePoint Designer (Job Number:422589)
- The successful applicant will provide portal application administration and development using Microsoft Windows SharePoint 2010, C#, and Visual Studio 2008 for a wide variety of web based command business applications for the Norfolk Naval Shipyard.
- Perform Expert level system analysis, design, programming, and technical evaluations for applications.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- Six (6) years of experience in IT Industry may be substituted for degree.
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience designing, developing, and maintaining web and portal applications in advanced programming languages, specifically .NET, and connections to MS SQL databases within the Microsoft SharePoint environment.
- Must be DoDD 8570 IAT Level II compliant by possessing Security+ CE certification, and MS SharePoint Designer or MCITP Developer Certification or SharePoint Accredited Training in the relevant computing environment.
- Active DOD SECRET.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Dec 7, 2016, 8:27:28 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-NORFOLK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: