Full Time Employee
Budget Program Analyst (Job Number:422438)
SAIC currently has a position for a Budget/Program Analyst to support the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) in support of the Operations, Readiness, & Exercises Directorate (J3/7) in Fort Belvoir, VA.
- Candidate shall provide budget and program support to assist the department leadership in the development and execution of current and future requirements.
- This requirement directly supports the CBRN Preparedness Division (J3), by assisting with the management of resources which ultimately assist with developing and sustaining relationships with U.S. partners world-wide to initiate and expand programs to increase the tactical, training, and operational capabilities of partner nations to effectively respond to WMD incidents and to support CCMDs requirements to aid PNs in building partner capacity to prevent the spread of WMD Some travel may be required.
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
- Candidate must have experience that involves analytical, technical, and administrative duties in the phases of the budgetary process, to include budget formulation and justification, presentation and enactment, or execution.
- The Budget/Program Analyst should demonstrate previous experience for monitoring of an organization's budget, programs, and/or the full scope of budgetary operations for the organizational component and the development of budgetary guidance.
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance is required.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 11, 2016, 9:12:27 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-FORT BELVOIR
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: