Full Time Employee
Logistics Analyst (Job Number:422649)
- Provide analytical support for the planning, identification, development, implementation, integration, and monitoring of support for ILS policies, processes, and strategies for client staff, including the chief logistician and program office logistics and product support managers for US and international requirements, as needed.
- Support and participate in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and working groups, Configuration Control Boards (CCBs), provisioning conferences, PSM meetings, and other activities and record minutes and action items for all product support meetings.
- Review logistics acquisition documentation to ensure compliance with Navy and other DoD logistics requirements.
- Support the development of logistics acquisition documentation for all ACAT and non-ACAT programs, as required by the program office logistics and product support managers.
- Provide analysis, assistance, and support for the development and maintenance of product support budgeting and funding, including life cycle cost estimating to support performance-based logistics business cost analysis, and logistics requirements.
- 5+ years of experience with Navy project management, configuration management, or logistics in an acquisition program office
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Active Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree in a related field or High school diploma and 9 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Should have experience with the following tools:
ICAPS, APLs, related aspects of the Engineering Change Process(ILS Certs, ILS packages, CDMD-OA requirements / LRFS, ULSS, PSDs, MIPs/MRCs )
Training (includes JTAs, NTSP/FEA (usually TRPPM) and training material development)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Dec 2, 2016, 1:36:38 PM
Primary Location: United States-CA-SAN DIEGO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: