Full Time Employee
Junior System Administrator (Job Number:422657)
- The successful applicant will install, configure, and administer IT software in use at the naval shipyards including Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, web server platforms, and database servers.
- Implement virtual infrastructure, including Microsoft VDI, vSphere and VMWare implementations.
- Perform mitigation and remediation duties as required by ACAS, STIGS, SCAP and other approved security tools.
- Facilitate administration of IT hardware including Storage Manager Server (SAN), LTO Tape Library, Oracle server hardware, HP SAN, NetApp Storage Hardware, and Windows server hardware (Dell, HP).
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field is preferred. 4 years of experience in IT Industry may be substituted for degree.
- Experience with IT hardware and software storage solutions is a plus.
- Must have current DoD 8570 IAT Level II compliance including Security+ CE certification, and MS Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2 certification or Accredited Training in the relevant computing environment.
Required Security Clearance:
- Active DOD Secret
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 12, 2016, 12:51:09 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-NORFOLK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: