Full Time Employee
Mechanical Engineer (Job Number:422626)
- Candidate will provide engineering and documentation support for Engineering team at customer location.
- Efforts will be focused toward COTS integration for military network systems.
- Responsibilities will include the design and documentation of equipment cabinets, equipment mounting kits, and equipment subassemblies.
- Candidate will be required to create detailed drawings/designs using Solidworks 3D CAD software.
- Candidate will work with senior engineers to create designs and drawings, perform fit-check/QA on prototype metal assemblies, and support production activities.
- SolidWorks model creation/modification and Maintain configuration management of engineering drawings and technical data package elements (Generating and Incorporating ECNs).
- Candidate will also be required to generate detailed Cable fabrication drawings using AutoCAD and assembly work instructions using MS Word.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 12, 2016, 7:20:42 AM
Primary Location: United States-CA-SAN DIEGO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: