Full Time Employee
USCYBERCOM - Engagement SME (Job Number:422188)
The DoD Agencies and Commands Customer Group, COCOM Programs Directorate of SAIC currently has a contingency full-time position for an Subject Matter Expert to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) JXXX, Fort Meade, Maryland.
The Engagement SME III will be responsible for the following::
- Establish USCYBERCOM engagement through a JIACG and provide military representation to policy and doctrine forums of the DoD.
- Recommend policy for the de-confliction of military cyberspace operations with other US Government organizations, specified partners, and allies, as necessary
- Provide input to Defense Planning Guidance, command and control issues, weaponization and coordination of cyber operations.
- Maintain cognizance of national level network policy, plans, processes, and coordination procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of and collaborate with the Intelligence, Law Enforcement, and Homeland Defense Communities to facilitate coordination and actions.
- Review, analyze, and provide feedback on cyber related strategy, policy, and doctrine received from higher headquarter(s), report on evolving cyberspace policy trends and issues within the USG, and evaluate cyberspace policy directives and CONOPs
- Assist with responses to CDA and Congressional Questions for the Record (QFR), provide regular updates to the JQRR submission for USCYBERCOM, and support with technical and policy analyses of cyber issues
- Attend conferences, seminars, and special meetings and report results, advocate USCYBERCOM cyberspace policy and doctrine within the DoD and across the USG through the JIACG
- Develop professional design elements to enhance reports, briefings, and conferences. Majority of tasks will be focused on print products to include text formatting, charts, matrices, graphs, photos, and map compilation. Concept and design for web pages and other electronic media to include video products and streaming video
- Complete assigned workflow tasks thoroughly and timely following reporting formats.
- Minimum of eighteen (18) years experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university in a technical or business discipline in the area of expertise
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- TRAVEL AND SECURITY: CONUS/OCONUS;
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Oct 12, 2016, 2:54:26 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: