Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented FISMA/Audit Analyst to join our team in the Washington, DC area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
IA Analyst shall develop, present and maintain Plans of Actions and Milestones, Standard Operating Procedures, Position papers, Presentations, Policy documents, FISMA audits, reports and related documentation; these documents shall be submitted to the government for review, feedback and approval.
IA Analyst shall research, analyze, and participate in the development of Information Assurance policy documents and awareness materials, an annual minimum of 3 high complexities, 5 moderate complexities and 5 low complexities, following the policy documentation standards, to address government driven priorities and emerging policy needs and requirements.
IA Analyst shall support content manager of IA Policy web pages including but not limited to IAS policy presence and SharePoint team site, participating in monthly content reviews and updates of site for quality, currency and relevance is required.
IA Analyst will act under limited supervision to provide policy meeting support, to include but not limited to
• Agenda preparation
• Minutes preparation
• Logistical support
• Visual aids preparation
• Subject matter expertise on FISMA, NIST and FIPS within context of Federal Government policies and environments
• Additional Duties and responsibilities include
• Support periodic updates and maintenance of Information Assurance Policy Team Standard Operating Procedures, as directed by government to ensure currency and accuracy
• Seek methods to improve effectiveness and efficiency of Policy Team processes and procedures, as directed by government.
• Maintain familiarity with current and emerging Federal Government law and directives for conversion into useful IA policy and other governance documentation;
• Contribute to monthly reports of accomplishments, issues, risks and staffing reports for submission to Government; and
• Support the development of miscellaneous policy letters, memorandums, and monthly briefings and associated documentation for distribution as required.
• Perform ad hoc tasks, as requested (e.g. data calls, etc.)
Meet customer deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality.
• Provide logistical and administrative support and materials, as required.
Travel: Less than 5%.
• B.A. or B.S in related field or 4 -5 years relevant experience may be substituted.
• Preferred active/current Industry certifications, such as ISC2 CISSP, ISACA CISA, CISM or EC-Council ECSA C|CISO
• 2-3 years of FISMA Program support, policy development, community awareness training, on FISMA teams engaged in periodic and continuous auditing and reporting. Experience within Federal agency and/or Intelligence Community is required.
• Expertise with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publications (SP) 800-18, 800-30, 800-37, 800-53r4, 800-59, 800-60, 800-127 and Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) 199 and FIPS 200.
• Expertise in and working knowledge of Federal agencies responsibilities for IT security, IT auditing, IT compliance reporting, risk management processes, contingency planning, incidence response plans, and configuration management in an unclassified (SBU) and Classified environments.
• Experience in FISMA compliance and auditing program implementation, including policy guidance, compliance auditing and assessments, findings resolution, and reporting.
• Experience in Security Control assessment, vulnerability analytics, continuous compliance monitoring and periodic and annual reporting.
• Experience in Content Management and presentation of data within SharePoint environment.
• Experience conducting and managing Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs)
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite, including MS Project, and SharePoint, and the ability to create, publish, and deliver briefing and training materials.
• Must be proficient in developing and presenting, both verbally and in writing, technical information and presentations to non-technical audiences at all levels of the organization.
• Candidates must be fluent in the English language.
• Candidates may be asked to provide a writing sample.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Top Secret clearance is required with the ability to get SCI.
To apply for this job, contact: