Full Time Employee
VTC Systems Administrator, TS/SCI, San Diego (Job Number:422660)
The VTC System Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff, volunteers, and Partners.
Tasks include but are not limited to configuration updates, periodic system configuration audits, system?s patching, performing prescribed maintenance, implementing approved change requests and coordinating system changes with user and operations staff as required
Required Education and Experience:
- High School or equivalent with a minimum of 4 years of experience within classified network systems administration.
- CompTIA Security + CE
- Windows 7 or Windows 10 Certification or ability to obtain within 30 days
Qualified Candidates will have experience with the following:
- Knowledge of VTC technology and troubleshooting VTC hardware and software issues
- Experience and knowledge of audio and video standards as well as LAN/WAN connections
- Experience installing and supporting video teleconferencing equipment, secure wireless voice and data devices and onsite maintenance
- Operate and maintain Information Technology assets such as Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS) workstations,
- Video Teleconference Communications (VTC) equipment capabilities; schedule VTCs using the JWICS scheduler; coordinate with technical support personnel to assist in troubleshooting or reporting issues; and create/delete/maintain user accounts.
- Maintain workstations in compliance with Information Assurance (IA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), and Cyber Security Work Force (CSWF) standards.
- Experience with handling Communications Security Material Systems (CMS) and COMSEC guidelines.
- **Active Top Secret SCI is required for this position***
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jan 13, 2017, 9:24:11 AM
Primary Location: United States-CA-SAN DIEGO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: