Full Time Employee
Project Management Analyst Senior (Job Number:422350)
SAIC has 3 openings for a Senior Project Management Analysts who will:
- Facilitate integration across a range of programmatic, systems engineering and technical disciplines.
- Ensure that decision-making (tactical and strategic), and technical and financial planning are based on a common understanding of mission priorities, Strategic Imperatives, project status, and fiscal constraints.
- Develops and utilizes mechanisms for monitoring program progress and for intervention and problem solving within the program.
- Responsibilities may include developing budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for an assigned portion of a program, participating in and establishing and defining program plan requirements, and monitoring and reporting performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
- Assesses program issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Bachelor's degree in in Management or a technical discipline from an accredited college/university and a minimum six (6) years of related experience in the Intelligence Community; Masters and four (4) years of related experience in the Intelligence Community
- Demonstrated, recent ability to conduct analysis from complex and diverse sources and explain or identify issue impacts and alternatives
Experience in program/project planning and execution including: program/project management best practices, policy, resource defense, report and document reviewing/editing, Systems Engineering and Acquisition principles and practices, strategic planning, scheduling and project management in an Agile development environment.
- Recent experience in IT Portfolio Management, including IT Portfolio Management implementation, application and investment analysis (as it relates to CPIC), IT Project, Program Scheduling, and Customer relationship management.
- Working knowledge of and operational familiarity with statutory requirements contained in Title 40, United States Code, and relevant Office of Management and Budget Memorandums and Circulars.
- Hands-on IT program analysis and collation of mission areas hierarchy and prioritization of strategic objectives as they are arranged to achieve mission capabilities.
- Strong history/experience in customer-service and developing actionable recommendations, able to advise on tactical and strategic issues; adept at managing customer expectations.
- Recent experience (last 2 years) in Federal planning, programming and budgeting, financial data analysis.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Dec 13, 2016, 2:37:45 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: