Full Time Employee
SIGINT System Engineer (Job Number:422654)
SAIC is seeking a SIGINT Systems Engineer in Chantilly, VA.
This Principal level Engineer will perform on a successful System Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) and System Integration (SI) team on a new, national program. Provide oversight of Program Prime Contractor Systems Engineering and System Integration processes to include evaluation of technical, risk, schedule and cost impacts to the program baseline, and make recommendations for their resolution to the government customer and development contractor. Apply SIGINT expertise and system engineering skills to SIGINT interfaces and capabilities. Assist in developing detailed SIGINT TCPED threads and SIGINT CONOPS. Provide the program office with technical expertise coordinating with and meeting Mission Partners to assist them in evolving their use of the system.
As program evolves from integration and test, into operational preparations, system deployment, and mission operations, extend your role to support these phases.
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Masters Degree (MS) in electrical engineering, computer science or related technical field and 12 years of experience.
- 7+ years experience on large development programs
- SIGINT analysis experience (ELINT, COMINT)
- Expertise in SIGINT geolocation methodology
- Requirements development
- Developing DoDAF views
- Demonstrated NRO SIGINT TPED experience
- Self starter, pro active, able to work as a leader or as a team member
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively work with customers, developers, other SETAs and other agencies as needed, while communicating status, issues and recommendations to the program office. Create and present briefings.
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field and 9 years of experience.
- Expertise in SIGINT performance modeling
- Experience with a variety of SIGINT tools (X-MIDAS, REDHAWK)
- Developing SIGINT processing systems
- Experience with DOORS requirement management software
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 13, 2016, 5:51:46 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: