Full Time Employee
Lead Enterprise Architect #3 (Job Number:422034)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Lead Enterprise Architect. This position will be located at Fort Dix, NJ, and is contingent upon contract award.
- Provide architecture design, systems integration, and evaluation execution of Army tactical technology candidates and supporting systems at CGS.
- Provide engineering expertise in protection MILSATCOM supporting Army MILSTAR/EHF/TSTAT capabilities.
- As a lead system architect works with a variety of DD programs; Product Managers and Directorate Offices such as PM WIN-T, JTRS, NVESD and S&TCD providing system engineer expertise that spans all aspects of communications that includes the physical RF/Microwave layer up through the networking and IP layers.
- DSP techniques and applications; DOD Architecture; Framework Definitions and Guidelines
- 12+ years’ experience
- Terrestrial and satellite communications engineering related to design, integration and evaluation of tactical battlefield technologies
- Masters Degree in Engineering or related field
- Active TS/SCI
Place of Performance:
- Primary is Fort Dix
- Secondary is Aberdeen
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 13, 2016, 8:30:17 AM
Primary Location: United States-NJ-FORT DIX
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: