Full Time Employee
Logistician (Job Number:422614)
- Receive material from vendors, inventory and label items received, enter parts and quantities into CMPro.
- Update the purchase order with parts and quantities received.
- Scan the material documentation and distribute it to the stake holders and Goods Receipt group.
- Fill work orders for material requested.
- Load and unload material from trucks or pallets.
- High School or GED Training
- Secret or can get a secret
- 1 year entering data into CMPro
- 1 year experience with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word.
- 4 years hands-on experience with warehouse or logistics operations
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 13, 2016, 8:44:31 AM
Primary Location: United States-SC-NORTH CHARLESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: