ConAgra Foods (www.conagrafoodscareers.com/)
Full Time Employee
Build your career at ConAgra Foods Canada. At ConAgra Foods, we make great food — everyday food — in extraordinary ways, which is why we’re creating meaningful career opportunities for the best and the brightest. Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced professional, ConAgra Foods provides extraordinary job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, fast-paced workplace.
Overall respnisiblity will be the installation and maintenance of the plant's logic controllers and process control instrumentation equipment. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
This position is located at the Lamb Weston, Connell, WA facility. The position pays $26.50per hour.
* Develop procedures and oversee the calibration of instrumentation
* Troubleshoot and repair or replace programmable logic controllers and their components, variable frequency drives, load cells, nuclear scales, various sensing devices and other process control components.
* Maintain ladder logic documentation and back up for all PLC controllers
* Train plant personnel on maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing process control components
* Assist in coordination of ordering materials and supplies
* Have working knowledge of wireless radio modems
* Must document maintenance activities through SAP system to include corrective needs, breakdown notifications, and routine maintenance work performed.
* Program and maintain documentation on HMI
* Must program to SCADA and historian programs
* Must be able to install, setup and configure all PLC communication networks in the plant. Including, but not limited to, Ethernet, Devicenet, DH+, and Modbus+
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively communicate in English commensurate with the requirements of this position.
* The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The demands described here partially represent those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. A more complete job analysis, if available, will detail the demands of this position.
High School diploma or equivalent required
Two-year or technical degree in related field or equivalent experience required
Must have experience or formal education in PLC programming, process instrumentation, and basic electrical theory. Plan porcess experinece preferred.
Must be able to effectively communicate in English including reading, writing, using prints, diagrams, operating instructions, and technical manuals.
Must be able to work any shifts (day, swing, graveyard, and/or rotating) and any day of the week, including weekends. Must be able to work overtime as required by the production and maintenance schedules.
Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, and crawl.
Must be able to life, push, and pull heavy items.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion and 30 pounds regularly.
These functions must be completed with or without reasonable accomodation.
ConAgra Foods, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or any other protected factor.Production/Maintenance
To apply for this job, contact: