Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As a Document Management Analyst you will support a Government customer and will be responsible primarily for indexing and electronically storing records.
• Stores, maintains, researches and retrieves records maintained by the organization in paper, microform, and electronic format.
• Creates descriptive metadata for scientific and technical information that comprise the Legacy Research Database (LRD) to include, but not limited to, review of classification and correction, verification of obscured text and graphics, and processing of final document to PDF format.
• Responsible for preparing printed hardcopy documents for indexing and storage in the LRD to include, but not limited to, scanning of hardcopy documents, conversion of electronic documents to PDF format, and clean-up of final documents for ingress into LRD.
• Responsible for identifying and resolving errors in the document database relative to duplicates in Card File records. When presented with technical issues with LRD or Ingress components, provide notification of findings to the Prime Contractor for configuration management (CM) tracking and problem resolution. Coordinate with the Prime Contractor for schedule of Ingress Upload and notify of any problems encountered with the system and process.
• Responsible for conducting weekly meetings with the CST/LRD Prime Contractor to resolve and track technical issues, and create action items for focus and tracking to ensure problem resolution. Assist mission partners with the use of LRD and document extraction.
• Responsible for making records analysis decisions and evaluating other data elements for indexing into LRD, and contributes to the on-going enhancement of production processes and tools.
• Provide support to the customers annual Community Conference assisting with physical security, and document control of classified conference materials.
• Travel to remote sites to conduct program closeout activities including review of classified documents and cataloging for retention (ingress into LRD) or destruction.
• Works under limited supervision and uses independent judgment.
• Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) or two years’ experience in subject indexing of scientific/technical literature.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint.
• Occasional travel.
• Previous experience supporting the NRO is highly desired.
• Candidate must be a US citizen.
• Active TS/SCI security clearance based on a SSBI within the last five years. Must be able to obtain CI Poly.
Keywords: document management & control, indexing
To apply for this job, contact: