Full Time Employee
Senior Voice Network Engineer - NASA (Job Number:422678)
SAIC is seeking a Senior Voice Network Engineer in Greenbelt, MD to support NASA.
- Support, configure, manage and maintain Cisco Call Manager and Unity configurations
- Audit these databases on an annual basis to ensure accuracy of the information contained.
- Responsible for planning and designing any new phone locations that includes requirements gathering, configurations and working deployments in conjunction with the VoIP telecom techs.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures
- Provide Tier II & III support; resolve incidents and work change tickets
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and 9 years or 13 years of related experience
- Cisco Voice Certification
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Must have knowledge of VoIP system architecture to monitor and troubleshoot the telecommunication infrastructure and make suggestions on ways to improve the systems for better efficiency
- Experience with implementation of a storage solution for UC Systems and data.
- Must be flexible in a fluid environment and able to handle last minute requirements and priority changes.
- Good understanding of network infrastructure hardware (routers, L2 and L3 Switches, etc).
- Good understanding of device discovery protocols (CDP, LLDP)
- Good understanding of L3 MPLS VPN.
- Experience with implementation of security patches
- Good understanding OSPF and BGP and how they operate in an inter-network.
- Experience with network firewalls and their interoperability with Cisco UC.
- Must be able to route circuits, trunks and channels to satisfy customer requirements
- Must be familiar with modern TCP/IP networks with specific knowledge of VoIP QoS IP routing UC
- Team player with strong technical and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should have design, configuration, installation, and administrative capabilities with the following Cisco products and features:
- VMware ESXi 5.x and vCenter o Installation, configuration, license management, general administration of VM’s
- Cisco UCS C-Series Servers o Installation, configuration, etc.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager 10.x
- Dial plan management (route lists, route groups, route patterns)
- Single Cluster and Multi-cluster deployments
- Voice and Analog Gateways, PBX interfacing
- SIP Trunking
- Disaster Recovery System
- Jabber clients for Windows, Mac, and mobile devices
- VCS-E and VCS-C 8.X deployment and integration
- Cisco Unity Connection 10.x o Interface with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2013
- Cisco Emergency Responder o E911/PSAP processes and requirements
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.x
- Understanding of call center operations
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.x
- Monitoring, Alerting, Reporting
- Trunk utilization monitoring
- Familiarity with PKI and SSL certificate usage in these architectures and platforms
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 24, 2016, 4:02:34 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-GREENBELT
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: