General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Full Time Employee
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks associated with JCIDS documentation and the production of technical papers, information papers, decision papers, white papers and other related documents for Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) and Counter-Unmanned Aircraft Systems (C-UAS);
* Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program(s);
* Works with stakeholders and Operating Force user groups to solve capability requirements problems by leading Integrated Product Teams which include analysis of Doctrine, Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures in the Force Protect ion Warfighting Function;
* Establishes and defines program plan requirements and performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans;
* Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met;
* Interacts regularly with customers and attend/participate in IAMD meetings, planning sessions, and conferences in support of and to ensure conformance to customer requirements;
* May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees;
* Participates in special projects as required;
* May perform business development activities, including providing technical input to proposal efforts.
* Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
* 8-10 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
* Typically require a minimum of 6 or more years of related to studying and analyzing systems’ needs, systems’ development, systems’ process analysis and design i.e. capabilities development from the user, material developer or advocacy perspectives.
Knowledge of some or all of the following: Total Force Structure Management System (TFSMS); Knowledge Management/Decision System (KMDS); Department of the Navy Tasking, Records and Consolidated Knowledge Enterprise Repository (DON TRACKER); DOTMLPF analysis experience; JCIDS Capabilities documentation development; Universal Needs, Urgent Universal Needs, Joint Operational Needs (UNS/UUNS/JOUNs) statements; concept of operations/employment and requirements for Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) and Counter-Unmanned Aircraft Systems ( C-UAS).
Former Action Officer at MCCDC or HQMC with knowledge of Marine Corps operations and staffing processes a definite plus.
* Expert competencies in computer workstation operation and in the use of all MS Office applications;
* Must be adept at acclimating to new interfaces and interact with multiple web-based applications;
* Must possess impeccable written and oral communications skills to convey complex concepts, ideas and relationships to executive customers;
* Must possess analytical competence in the principals, methods and techniques used in analyzing, developing and stating system attributes so that those attributes achieve desired operational outcomes and effects;
* Must have the ability to produce professional quality capabilities documentation, executive correspondence, information papers and presentations;
* Must have the ability to locate, collect and assimilate technical information from varied authoritative sources into reports, comments matrices and capabilities
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To apply for this job, contact: