Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented DevOps Engineer to join our team in Reston, VA to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech. Will design, configure, implement, and administer an AWS-based cloud environment for storing and analyzing data.
• Linux power user who is comfortable with command-line tools (e.g., awk, sed, grep, scp, ssh)
• Experience with systems deployment and maintenance (e.g., cron job scheduling, iptables, configuration files, service management)
• Working knowledge of Web/Cloud-based systems (e.g., AWS, Azure, REST)
• Practical work experience designing and deploying Cloud-based solutions on AWS using EC2, EBS, and S3
• Skilled in provisioning and managing multiple servers via AWS EC2.
• Able to setup and resolve network issues related to AWS firewall, iptables, DNS, routing, et.
• Experience using AWS dashboard and other tools, such as Nagios, Ganglia, to monitor server performance.
• Comfortable using one or more scripting languages (e.g., Perl, Python, Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
• Experience using, deploying, or administering either Cloudera (CDH) or Hortonworks (HDP) Hadoop distributions)
• Configuration Management and continuous integration
• Experience using systems management infrastructure (e.g., LDAP, Kerberos, Active Directory) and deployment software (e.g., Puppet, Chef)
• Experience creating and using custom Linux AMIs (Amazon Machine Images).
• Programming ability in an OOP language (e.g., Java, Scala, C#, C++)
• Data warehouse architecture, modeling, profiling and integration experience
• General knowledge of database concepts, specifically, SQL syntax
TS/SCI with Polygraph
To apply for this job, contact: