Full Time Employee
P-8A Systems Logistics Liaison (Job Number:422603)
Provide a variety of technical and logistics support tasks across the logistics element areas for the P-8A Program
- Serve as Field Support Representative (FSR) for P-8A aircraft. Provide Logistics, Maintenance support and Operational support at NAS Whidbey Island, WA.
- Provide technical and logistics support for the research, development and sustainment of systems capabilities and the development of alterations to the systems integration of modifications into system components.
- Provide lifecycle logistics and technical support and ensure the application of processes across the acquisition life for balanced solutions addressing capability needs, design considerations and constraints, as well as limitations imposed by technology, budget, and schedule; while working to reduce total Life Cycle Cost (LCC).
- Develop, review, update, provide recommendations, prepare and/or evaluate technical documentation such as repair standards, data packages, drawings, specifications, test plans and procedures including Document Change Orders (DCOs), Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), Engineering Orders (EOs) and Technical Directives (TDs).
- Review/Analyze requests for deviations and waivers to determine the effects on production, configuration identification, operation and logistics.
- Provide technical and logistics support in the following areas for the Airborne Electronic Warfare Program: assessment of system and subsystem requirements, development, analysis, evaluation of concepts/technologies, analyze metrics, data record entry, reproduction, distribution, acquisition logistics , provisioning of parts, reporting, and validation/verification of technical documentation.
Education and Experience Requirements: Bachelors and three (3) or more related experience; Masters and one year of related experience or High School diploma and 7+ years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Excellent communication skills; inter- personal; organizational and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications including word-processing, presentation, and spreadsheet and integrated software applications
- Position may require travel.
- Preferred candidate will possess TS-SCI classification or will be able to obtain TS-SCI clearance.
- Position is located at NAS Whidbey Island, WA
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 17, 2016, 12:26:30 PM
Primary Location: United States-WA-OAK HARBOR
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: