AECOM / JT3 (www.jt3.com)
Full Time Employee
JOB SUMMARY - ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DUTIES
Assists in developmental and operational testing of internal and external customer systems. Interfaces between instrumentation engineers and test customers to ensure that parametric data required is available for test data analysis and accurately reflects the system configuration and operational characteristics.
- Provide or assist with leadership, organization, vision, innovation, and supervisory skills to a technical branch
- Provide detailed Technical Expertise on the test process, and range environment and capability
- Perform as EW, RF and Protocol Subject Matter Expert in a specialized area
- Improve processes, systems, and procedures to obtain efficiencies
- Develop advanced data analysis tools, processes, or products for complex analysis
- Provide analytical mentorship to mid-level and junior analysts
- Analyze pre-test predictions to design test events and profiles, define data collection requirements and go no-go criteria to meet complex test objectives; Brief complex mission execution plans
- Conduct and direct complex test activities from control centers and provide expert system performance monitoring
Each employee must read, understand, and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality, and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures, and policies pertaining to their job.
This position involves work typical of an office environment with no unusual hazards, occasional lifting (up to 20 pounds), constant sitting while using the computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, constant mental alertness, must possess planning/organizing skills, and must be able to work under deadlines.
REQUIREMENTS - EDUCATION, TECHNICAL AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Completion of technical training and at least 20 years of related experience; or an Associate's degree and 16 years of related experience; or a related Bachelor's degree (engineering, math, computer science, or physics) and 14 years of related experience; or a related Master's degree and 10 years of related experience. The incumbent must understand concepts, principles, and practices of engineering and analysis to enable the employee to serve as a technical authority on projects relating to the specific programs. The position requires knowledge and skill sufficient to apply the latest developments in technology to solve problems in the specialty area. The incumbent must maintain excellent communications and analytical skills; working knowledge of computer systems and integrated software application programs. Must qualify for and maintain a government security clearance and possess a valid state issued driver's license.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of persons so classified.
To apply for this job, contact: