AECOM / JT3 (www.jt3.com)
Full Time Employee
JOB SUMMARY - ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DUTIES
Evaluates system specifications, installs enterprise computer systems, configures systems, establishes standards, insures hardware/software compatibility and maintains workstations and server systems focusing on the Operating system and the network.
- Works as a team member on projects and tasks providing computer hardware and operating system solutions for the team or task.
- Performs the daily operational support on the computer Operating System to include system security, access, configuration, backups and restores.
- Specifies network requirements, monitors LAN performance, troubleshoots networking hardware and insures system is working properly according to specifications and parameters.
- Organizes and secures directory structure and assists/trains staff members in the use of department - Document Management Systems, associated databases and CM/DM release procedures.
- Maintains and designs functional, visually esthetic web pages.
- Specifies hardware requirements and provides Computer Authorization and custodial receipt listings to track equipment configurations and identification logs
- Serves as POC for problem reporting, incremental version updates and monitors yearly support contracts.
- Makes recommendations for future hardware/software implementations and related process improvements, schedules, plans and performs system upgrades including the transition from design, test, production and documentation environments.
- Provides operational status as required.
- Uses established policies and procedures and subject matter knowledge to complete complex assignments requiring originality and ingenuity performed under minimum supervision with considerable latitude for independent contribution.
- Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
- Manage and administer storage solutions including NAS and SAN systems.
- Research, integrate, or place new technologies into the existing data center.
- Other duties as required.
REQUIREMENTS - EDUCATION, TECHNICAL AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Bachelors Degree in associated discipline from an accredited academic institution or equivalent experience through technical training, completion of a recognized certification program, or experience. Requires at least 12 years of experience in computer system related areas of expertise. Must possess and apply a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures in computer science, graphics, and information systems. Must have specific experience in the maintenance of Operating Systems and support applications, in a centralized and distributed server environment. The incumbent must possess planning/organizing skills and must be able to work under deadlines. Must qualify for and maintain a TS/SSBI government security clearance and possess a valid, state issued driver's license.
To apply for this job, contact: