Full Time Employee
ASI Controller (Job Number:422779)
- Process component Authorized Service Interruption (ASI) requests and tracks all ASIs from initial requests to completion.
- Provide detailed impact assessments of network systems, provide resolution to components with conflicting resources, and make recommendations to the TNC Chief Watch Officer to assist in the approval process.
- Maintains USCENTCOM approved ticketing Databases to maintain historical records, provide reports for situational awareness, and brief ASI status to senior USCENTCOM and DISA CENT leadership.
- Responsible for the overall management of intra/inter theater Authorized Services interruptions throughout the Area of Operations
- Responsible for prioritizing and managing ASI Requests as appropriate
- Responsible for processing, de-conflicting, and tracking component ASI requests
- Responsible for providing impact assessments on network systems due to requested ASI
- Responsible for providing resolution to components with conflicting resources and requirements as pertaining to ASIs
- Responsible for the accurate gathering of information in regard to outages, security calls that affect enterprise-wide services, and maintenance on USCENTCOM systems
- Responsible for completing trouble tickets using USCENTCOM approved systems and providing reports for situational awareness
- Possible required travel to the CENTCOM AOR to sustain NOC operations (COOP only travel)
The successful candidate must be a team player, be willing to work outside of normal business hours (Nights/Weekends) in a 24/7 365 days Network Operations Center (NOC).
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of relevant experience; OR, High School equivalent and 9+ years of experience.
- COMP TIA Security + certification
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products like Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and MS Project.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and customers.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills in making the appropriate technical decisions.
- Must be motivated, adaptable, flexible, and able to produce quality results in an evolving, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- ITIL V3 Certification
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT:
- Active DoD Secret Clearance required, but Top Secret/SCI is preferred.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 18, 2016, 4:00:09 PM
Primary Location: United States-FL-TAMPA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: