Full Time Employee
Contracts Support III (Job Number:422769)
Position is entry-level and will support the Contracts Services Division at SAIC’s Shared Services Center.
- Interpret and analyze contract and subcontract documentation and invoice data to ensure closeout documentation and packages are submitted to SAIC customers in compliance with DCMA/DCAA, FAR, SAIC contractual terms and conditions, and audit requirements.
- Audit files to ensure accuracy and completeness, including scanning and uploading electronic documents to databases as needed.
- Prepare release of future claims, memoranda, letters, and miscellaneous forms in support of contract and subcontract closeout activities,
- Coordinate with other SAIC functional departments to facilitate transition of completed contracts into contract closeout.
- Coordinate with AR Closeout Specialists and Contract Setup and Maintenance team members within the Contracts Services organization to achieve cross-functional team efficiencies while completing overall contract support.
- Cross-train into Contract Setup and Maintenance; resolve CSAM tickets generated by requesters throughout the Enterprise for SAIC’s Contracts System updates including scanning and uploading electronic documents to databases as needed.
- Interact daily with internal/external customers, subcontractors, peers, other functional departments, and all levels of management.
- Encourage, inspire, and participate in teamwork in a positive and productive manner.
- Maintain cognizance of department goals and track personal statistics to achieve stated goals.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associate degree from an accredited institution and 2 years of related contracts or procurement experience, OR a valid High School diploma I GED and 4 years of related contracts or procurement experience are preferred
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adjust quickly to emerging priorities on short notice.
- Excellent communication skills, outstanding initiative, aggressive problem-solving and task management skills as well as excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively as part of a diverse team in a dynamic and deadline-driven environment.
- Experience with government contracts, including familiarity with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) requirements for contract and subcontract closeout.
- Familiarity with CostPoint, Hyperion, Cognos, SharePoint, and SAP.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 21, 2016, 10:15:44 AM
Primary Location: United States-TN-OAK RIDGE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: