Full Time Employee Contractor
Federal Test Manager
CGI Federal is seeking a Federal Test Manager for a project with the TSA.
- Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members.
- At least 5 years of experience in relevant field
- Bachelor?s Degree or equivalent training
- Experience with federal customers and projects
- Must have the ability to work in a team setting to plan and design test procedures
- Must have the ability to devise test strategy based on business requirements and acceptance criteria
- Preferred to have experience with working in an AIX environment
- Must have at least minimal SQL and Java experience
- Rational Tool Suite: Rational Functional Tester, Rational ClearCase, Rational ClearQuest, Rational Quality Manager, in-depth knowledge in test automation, test-driven development, acceptance test-driven development, white-box, black-box and experience-based testing
- Actively collaborating with developers and business stakeholders to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency and completeness
- Participating proactively in team retrospectives, suggesting and implementing improvements
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change?supporting our clients? digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI?s legal duty to furnish information.