Full Time Employee
Sr. Voice Engineer Lead (Job Number:423044)
The Engineering (Voice) Senior Lead:
- Leadership and Task Lead, and then manages voice networking project and task requirements accordingly.
- Advises leadership on communications engineering efforts and provides technical recommendations for current projects or initiatives being considered.
- Applies Project Management best practices in the synchronization and coordination of the development and execution of voice networking solution requirements, ensuring engineering projects are completed in a timely manner with quality results.
- Develops Signal CONOPS documenting project requirements.
- Oversees the development and edits C4 EIPs governing project execution, and validates the plans. Coordinates procurement of required assets for project execution.
- Ensures synchronous project execution with J65 Plans and CJOA-A NetOps elements.
- Maintains 100% Voice Team personnel accountability.
- Coordinates Voice Team personnel movement and assignments throughout the CJOA-A to support requirements.
- Provides accurate and timely reporting to key leaders and stakeholders, to include the Weekly Status Report and Projects Tracker updates.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and eight+ (8) years or more experience in years IT engineering experience, primarily in Internet Protocol (IP) Voice Communications Solutions, with experience Unified Communications (and Collaboration) or 6+ years and a Masters Degree
CCNP Voice or higher level Cisco Voice certification and Security+ or higher level DoD 8570.1 certification
Must have a Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret (TS) clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Dec 27, 2016, 8:42:59 AM
Primary Location: Afghanistan
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: