Full Time Employee
Sr. Voice Engineer (Job Number:423047)
The Sr. Voice Engineer :The Sr. Voice Engineer:
- Receives technical and operational guidance from the Engineering (Voice) ? Senior Lead, and executes project and task requirements accordingly with minimal to no supervision.
- Must have strong experience in CENTRIX, NIPRNET, and SIPRNET IP Voice and familiarity with the CJOA-A and CJOA-A Networks and Information Systems.
- Conducts Site Surveys (Section 3.5.1), analyzes the collected data, performs necessary calculations to make technical recommendations, then prepares or provides input for C4 EIPs (CDRL A005, A012).
- Shall be able to demonstrate an understanding of Military operations and interagency coordination and communication in a Joint-Operational environment.
- Provides engineering expertise for the Customer at meetings as a technical expert on secure and non-secure voice and data systems.
- Documents and supports the engineering transition from traditional switches (POTS) to VOIP and VOSIP.
- Engineers and implements secure and non-secure voice/data systems/networks solutions IAW industry recognized standards and specifications that maximize the usage of commercial products IAW all DoD standards and regulations.
- Shall possess the ability to quickly identify, diagnose and provide solutions to complex problems, requirements and integration of various technologies, which may require out of the box thinking and innovation.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and five+ (5) years or more experience in years IT engineering experience, primarily in Internet Protocol (IP) Voice Communications Solutions, with experience Unified Communications (and Collaboration) or 3+ years and a Masters Degree
CCNP Voice or higher level Cisco Voice certification and Security+ or higher level DoD 8570.1 certification
Must have a Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret (TS) clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Dec 5, 2016, 11:03:22 AM
Primary Location: Afghanistan
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: