Full Time Employee
Sr. Network Operations Engineer (Job Number:423042)
The Sr. Network Operations Engineer:
- Prepares and provides network and IT Enterprise Architecture engineering studies to improve, optimize, and enhance the IT Enterprise Architecture, including simplification of the IT systems/networks and improvements in performance and bandwidth utilization to the Customer.
- Provides engineering services and design solutions that maximize the usage industry standard network and IT Architecture solutions that maximize the usage of commercial products IAW all DoD standards and regulations.
- Prepares and provides engineering studies, documentation, and plans with respect to changes to the IT Enterprise Architecture to accommodate the operational unit intra-theater moves.
- Attends and presents engineering studies at meetings such as Technology Working Groups, Configuration Control Boards (CCB), and Configuration Management Boards with respect to the
- Customer?s engineering needs and issues.
- Coordinates engineering changes for the Customer?s IT projects, and coordinates with the Customer?s E&I services and staff.
- Prepares and provides engineering services and assistance in developing and documenting IT systems/networks cutover plans and IT support during relocation of USARCENT IT customers, and prepares and develops engineering documentation of Command, Control, Communications, and Computers (C4) service configurations.
- Provides engineering services for the installation and upgrading of facilities IT systems/networks and prepares, designs, and presents engineering IT systems/networks solutions IAW industry recognized standards and specifications that maximize the usage of commercial products IAW all DOD standards and regulations.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience or a Masters and three (3) years or more experience or PhD and 0 years related experience
Must have a current Top Secret (TS) clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 31, 2016, 12:44:14 PM
Primary Location: Kuwait
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job