Full Time Employee
Program Manager/Delivery Executive (Job Number:423315)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Program Manager/Delivery Executive. This position is contingent upon contract award and located in Mechanicsburg, PA.
the Program Manager provides business, technical and personnel management to subordinate groups of technical and administrative personnel across multiple disciplines such as engineering, application program and systems development. the Program Manager is responsible for the overall, day-to-day management of a specific task order or group of task orders affecting the same or related/interdependent systems. the Program Manager conceives, plans, and executes a wide variety of projects requiring exploration of subject areas, definition of problems, and development of cost-effective approaches for resolution. the Program Manager schedules and assigns work to subordinates and subcontractors and monitors progress and resolves discrepancies to ensure compliance with work/quality standards and contract/task order requirements. the Program Manager ensures that the technical solutions and schedules in the task order(s) are implemented within estimated timeframes and budget constraints. the Program Manager reports orally and in writing to contractor management and government representatives. the Program Manager may serve as the Contractor's authorized interface with the Government Contracting Officer, the Contracting Officer's Representative/Technical Representative (COR/COTR), government management personnel, and agency representatives and is authorized to negotiate and Make decisions binding on the Contractor.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ten (10) years of technical experience in all phases of program management for complex computer systems and/or computer facilities operation.
- Requires knowledge of available hardware, related system software, system integration techniques, network management, and project management practices.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently based on the strategic plan or under general direction.
- Must be able to effectively employ contemporary project management tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Math, Business or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- An additional 4 years of demonstrated program management experience may be substituted for a Bachelor?s degree.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 25, 2017, 1:46:07 AM
Primary Location: United States-PA-HARRISBURG
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: NACI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job